Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Hoy es el 28 de febrero del 2017.
Hoy es martes.


OBJETIVO: I will communicate about running errands, where people go and what they buy.  I will use irregular preterite verbs and direct object pronouns to talk about things I did and where I did them and to explain why I wasn't able to do certain things.

ACTIVIDADES: 


  1. Answer the Warm up question
  2. Guided Practice pages 103-104...practice with Ir and Ser.  Be sure to read all the information because it is VERY HELPFUL!
  3. Guided Practice page 105...practice with irregular preterite verbs.
  4. Google Classroom Assignment: Actividades 12-19 (You will skip certain activities for now...read the directions carefully!)
  5. If you have any time left, please complete the games on conjuguemos related to chapter 3A or you may practice the vocabulary on Quizlet.  Click here to get to the right Quizlet activities!


EMPEZAMOS:   
¿Qué comiste anoche?

TAREA:  
No hay

No comments:

Post a Comment